This position is responsible for designing and building native iOS apps and capabilities as needed for our client engagements. You will work on native app based technologies to develop elegant, performant, and maintainable features. You will also develop reusable components and modules, and platform capabilities for our teams.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Design and Develop new iPhone Apps and App functionalities.
- Design and implement features and enhancements as required for client engagements and applications.
- Recommend engineering best practices, including the use of design patterns, code reviews.
- Drive iOS architecture for small to medium sized teams
- Delivery of easy to use and well-tested user-experiences
- Collaboration with other developers, designers, and product managers including code reviews, status updated, and production discussions
Job Requirements Qualifications
- 1-3 years working with iPhone apps, technologies and tools.
- Work independently with minimal guidance and supervision on highly complex, technically advanced projects
- Ability to show existing iPhone app experience
- Experience in building or working on large scale native apps
- Ability to write highly performant, reusable code for UI components
- Experience in continuous integration and delivery
- Ability to conduct feasibility studies and make recommendations and give presentations.
- Proven track record of implementing recommendations in conjunction with various departments and priorities.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.