Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Design and implement features and enhancements as required for client engagements and applications.
- Drive frontend architecture for small to medium sized teams
- Delivery of easy to use and well-tested user-experiences
- Collaboration with other developers, designers, and product managers including code reviews, status updated, and production discussions
Job Requirements Qualifications
- 2-3 years working with related front end development technologies and tools.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field required.
- Experience with the following
- Standards: HTML5/ES6/CSS3
- Frameworks: React/Redux, Angular2+ , Ember.js, Vue.js, Backbone
- Build tools: Yarn, Gulp, Webpack, Babel
- CSS Pre-processors: LESS, SASS
- Experience in building or working on large scale web applications
- Ability to write highly performant, reusable code for UI components
- Experience in continuous integration and delivery
- Ability to conduct feasibility studies and make recommendations and give presentations.
- Proven track record of implementing recommendations in conjunction with various departments and priorities.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.